11.2.09

What I Would Like To Change About Myself

I am not a PERFECT person. I always makes mistakes. We all noticed that no one is perfect in this world. Each of us has our own strength and weakness. If I get the opportunity to change myself, I will change myself in 3 aspects which are PHYSICAL, ATTITUDES & EMOTIONAL.

When talking about physical, everyone knew that Muhammad Qayyum Irwanzi Bin Alwi is the shortest guy in DCA part 02. LOL!! I get so many nickname because of my size such as shortening, kecik, abg pendek & taugeh. So, I want to be more taller than DZUL, more tough than AIMAN & have a bright skin as ABUN. Can you imagine it? It is really sarcastic. Ha3!!

Next aspect is attitudes. Sorry to say, I am a lazy person . I will only study if tomorrow will be a test or quiz. Actually I am NOT a stupid person, but because of my laziness I cannot achieve a great result. Example, I just got 3.4 in my pointer because of this bad habit. One more thing is I like to postpone mostly my job. Usually, I will work hard until early morning to finish my jobs if I need to sent it tomorrow. So, I want to make sure I able to manage my study time and avoid postponing my job.

Lastly I want change my emotional perception. I want to be more relax and cool person. I am a clumsy person. Sometimes I bored about it. I am also a jealously person. I always want to be the best and want to be the most shining star among my friends. I hate to see people more in any aspect than me. Ha3!! Sorry about it friends. Actually, I feel comfortable with myself right now. So nothing to be change. I am the only QAYYUM in this world. WACHHA!!

[ WHO AM I? i'm a genie in the bottle]

2 comments:

  1. I'm definite that you can't change your physical being, but you can change your attitudes..Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..rendah je!! eh, silap.
    redah je..
    i'allah i'll change my attitudes..amin..

    ReplyDelete