11.2.09

How Do I Spend My Holiday

HOLIDAY!!!

For this mid-sem holiday, it was only an average holiday but it still interesting for me. So many things I have done during the holiday but I'm going to write here only the best moments from whole my holiday.

I arrived at Hentian Pekeliling ( Kuala Lumpur ) on 3.00 am. Usually I will stop at Hentian Putra. It was first time I stopped at Hentian Pekeliling because this was the only ticket that still available and others was already sold. Only few peoples stopped here and there a taxi driver offered me his service. I only have RM12 in my hand, I tough it maybe not enough for the fee. With sad face I said to the taxi driver, "pak cik, saya ada RM12 je. Boleh tak hantar saya sampai Wangsa Maju, tren lambat lagi nak buka?". The taxi driver agreed to sent me home with only RM12 and I want to wish thank you PAK CIK!!!

I also had tried some of the recipes that I have learned which are breads, lasagna and fish & chip.
Luckily the foods cooked well and my family love it especially my mother. My father gave some money. So, I decided to walk around KLCC, Jusco and Carrefour with my little brother to buy some clothes. I also went to Port Dickson with my family and there was an event held there which was " Jom Tengok Gerhana". There was so many people there. I found a very beautiful "mafla" but the price was very expensive. So, I did not bought it.


( FISH & CHIP )

( KLCC )

( JUSCO WANGSA MAJU )


Well, holiday is the best moment to spent together with our family. I hope that next holiday will be more BOMBASTIC from this holiday.

3 comments:

  1. waaa...now u also got blog eh? keep on writing k... and don't forget to view mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's must be a great feeling being able to cook for your mom!I felt it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..bangga yg amat..
    sesekali rasa air tangan sendiri..he3!!

    ReplyDelete