9.3.09

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened In My Life

" You're one in a million...You're once in a lifetime...
You made me discover one of the stars above us..."
Having a cup of tea with your favourite artist must be one one of the best things that you will never forget it, right?? Same goes to me. High-tea with the finalist of a reality show programme which is One In A Million [OIAM] seoson 2 is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Actually my best friends won 2 tickets high-tea with Ayu & Shila at a mega mall in Starhill + 2 VIP tickets exclusive for the finale concert. Wow!! That makes me really crazy and excited.


About 1 1/2 hours we sit together, firstly I was quite nervous sitting in front of Ayu & Shila but then I manage to control my nervous. It was like a dream. Both of them are very friendly and talkative. They shared their experience in OIAM 2 with us. Ayu, rock and happy-go lucky girl while Shila is very cute and amazing girl. You go girls!! Ha3!! I did not forget to take photos with them.

For the finale concert, we sit in front of the stage with other glamour artists. It was awesome and fantastic. Shila was very energetic for the last performance, "Stuck & Oops! I Did It Again". Even she did not win the competition, I will always be one of her big fans. CHAYALAH!! After the concert, we had a VIP party together with other artists and media crews. Again, I took this opportunity to take photos with the artists.


I will never forget this moment in my life and maybe I also will be one of the glamor celebrity chef soon. Ha3!! Daa~

2 comments: