5.1.09

My Experience Being A UiTM Dungun Student For One Semester

Wow!! Firstly I was really disappointed when i got my offer letter in this course which is Diploma in Culinary Arts. I really want to be a lawyer but now I must forget about it and I'm going to be the famous chef soon. Can you imagine that? It's really hard for me to accept it at first, but after a week in UiTM Dungun I felt very enjoyed and I'm very excited to learn here.



[ ME, ATUL, ANDRIANNE, PAAN, RAHMAN, DZUL, DEWI, NINIE & WANIE at the d'hotelier dinner last semester ]


ATUL, ANDRIANNE, PAAN, RAHMAN, DZUL, DEWI, NINIE and WANIE are among the best ever friends that I've met here. We are classmates. We all spent our time mostly together in the class, study in group and "picnic" at the beach. They tought me lots about the true meaning of friendship & teamwork as a family. That really makes me thinks more wider and more matured.
The most interesting experience is joining the Theatre Club or also known as Seni Pujangga Club. Until today, I have performed more than 8 performances. Joining this club helps me to build up my confidence level when cooperate with other people. Besides that, I also can show my talent that other people do not have when I perform on the stage.

[ P.RAMLEE, THE TRIBUTE at DEWAN ASPIRASI ]

[ "JOM RAYA" dinner event by UNIT KEBUDAYAAN ]

[ D'HOTELIERS sport's day ]

[ P.RAMLEE, THE TRIBUTE at DUNGUN town ]

[ DCA, the voege ]

What ever I'm going to be soon, I'm really proud of myself right now. I also hope that all this experiences will help me to learn the real lifestyle in campus. Lots of love and thank you to all my friends that give colour to my life and helps me to be more independent in this campus. Lastly, I hope that I'm going to maintain my result even I'm active in other activities. Amin...

2 comments:

  1. Though you have to sacrifice your ambition, I think that you've learnt a lot from your programme..

    ReplyDelete