9.3.09

What I Would Like To Do In Five Years Times

IN THIS 5 YEARS...??



Well, so sure that I'm going to finish my diploma first before continue with my degree. I really hope at least once for this 6 semester, my name is one of the DEAN'S LIST. I need to study a little bit hard from now.



One more thing, for practical I will choose hotel in centre area because there will be more experience I can get can. After finish my diploma, I think I will work for a year first before future my study in degree.



If I able to get as SOUS CHEF more faster I will continue without further my study. I want to be a celebrity chef. So, I need to expose my in television, right? I also will join many cooking competition to show my extraordinary talent. He3!!



At the age 24 years old, I will work at the one of famous hotel in Kuala Lumpur as a Sous Chef. I will have enough money $$$$$ to buy a bungalow and my dream car. I will give my parents money for each month and help them to school my little brother.


My life will totally different at that time. My life will be more easy and I live in luxury life. I going to bought all branded items such as Paul Smith, Camel Active, Pier Cardin, Nike, Top man and Seed. No more wearing bundle+rejected item. Ha3!! I really hope my life will become more happy and easy in 2014 soon. Just wait for 28 February 2014.










I am an ordinary guy, but I have extraordinary dream, with extraordinary talent to get extraordinary life.

9 comments:

  1. hahahahaa.
    dido.
    die pn nk jgk sey pkai topman.
    kalo ko da kaye an ko bkak aa
    'shortman factory'
    heheheheee
    nice dido

    ReplyDelete
  2. nk jdi celeb chef eh?..
    jgn lupe set kau nant kasi rndah2 sket senang sket nk capai brang2..hoho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. update update..hehe...bz sgt ke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm..Wanna replace Chef Wan's position? Prove to your friends that you can do it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. perancangan ni pntg
    hope smua tercapai

    ReplyDelete
  6. anda2... jd follower sy...
    ive link ur blog...
    hee... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mcm bse~~
    u r d pilot of ur own lyfe~~
    ni moto idup ko en~~
    gud luck btw~

    ReplyDelete
  8. bagus2,krn melihat chef sbg suatu bidang kerjaya pd masa dpn.jrg ade org mcm ni.yelakan,dok kat mktb asek2 pk nk jd doktor n engineer je.boring tol.papepon all the best in ur life,k.i'm proud being ur senior...

    ReplyDelete
  9. acab n takeb : korunk memang masuk air..

    farah : bereh boh..ak da follow ko.

    paah : he3..igt lg ko ek??

    kak haf : sayala dak mrsm ps pertama yg bakal jd chef..ha3!!

    ReplyDelete